AiM Careers – We are recruiting
- Our Services
- DataEstate® Toolset
- BMC Software Services
- IT Service Management
- Digital Asset Intelligence
- BMC Software Implementations
- BMC Software Transformation
- BMC Software Development
- BMC Software Support
- BMC Software Upgrades
- IT Relocations and Data Centre Consolidations
- Business Services
- Risk & Compliance
- Project & Programme Management
AiM Careers – We are recruiting
Dartford/London/South East with some travel
We are seeking experienced technical/business consulting sales managers and service delivery managers to join our growing team of business consultants, technical experts and software developers.
We are looking to appoint suitable team players into the following three roles:
- Inside Sales Agents
- Direct Sales Managers and Account Managers (CRMs)
- Service Delivery Managers
These are fantastic opportunities for experienced and less experienced sales people in the tech and business consulting industries. The successful candidates will have a ‘client first’ mantra with a consulting led approach to selling services and products to FTSE 350 and mid-market organisations – UK mainly but also outside the UK.
The Inside Sales Agents will be office based – Dartford or London – and be responsible for engaging with and seeking leads with organisations in their quest for business and/or technical solutions that AiM can provide.
The Direct Sales and Account Managers will be ‘hunters’ and/or ‘farmers’ identifying, progressing and closing sales with new logos, as well as supporting current clients with major new requirements.
Service Delivery Managers bridge the gap between sales and operational delivery. The SDM has an operational/customer satisfaction role – ensuring that service delivery fully meets client requirements – and a commercial role identifying and landing smaller pieces of work for existing clients.
Main responsibilities applicable to all three roles include:
- Prospect gathering
- Identifying opportunities and maintaining a pipeline
- Contribution to preparation of proposals and tenders
- Taking opportunities through a consulting led approach to closure following the AiM sales cycle (we follow MEDDIC/SPIN methods – training provided where necessary)
- Meeting quarterly and annual metrics, such as sales targets, customer satisfaction
- Quarterly business reviews
- High level ownership of prospects and clients
- Planning and managing resources to enable effective selling
- Close working with pre-sales and service delivery teams
- Driving growth and shaping medium to long term company strategy
Ideal key skills and experience:
- Sales experience in IT technology, software, digital or telecoms sector
- Client and people engagement skills
- Strong sales track record
- Very strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Confidence, self motivation and high personal standards
- A love of challenges and how to overcome problems for clients
- A methodical, logical approach
- Highly numerate with effective negotiation skills
- A high degree of personal responsibility and integrity.
Some travel will be required to our UK offices and client sites (apart from the Inside Team who will normally be office based). We offer a competitive salary with commission, OTE and a range of benefits and fantastic career progression.
To be considered for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
When applying, please state which role you are applying for.
Send your CV and introductory covering letter to email@example.com.
We normally require a minimum of 3 years’ IT project and/or programme management experience on sizeable projects. For technical project managers, candidates must understand modern technologies and software platforms, as well as industry leading project management methodologies and best practices. AiM follows the PRINCE2 method for projects and MSP for programmes. A project or programme method qualification is desirable.
Strong all-round project management skills are a must, along with being organised, process driven, systematic and having a thorough approach to work.
IT Infrastructure and Operations
We have a variety of roles that support the deployment of our technical solutions, as well as providing dedicated technical expertise for new system or network deployments, and other demanding projects such as data centre implementation and consolidation.
As partners of BMC Software – the US multi-national business service management company – we have many projects requiring the deployment and set-up of sophisticated BMC tools supporting IT service management, IT operations management, data centre automation and cloud lifecycle management.
We are always interested in experienced candidates with 2 or more years’ experience in some aspect of technical infrastructure, or BMC tools.
Business Transformation and Consulting
As a management consultancy, we have a variety of expert service lines we offer to clients to assist them with their business challenges. In particular we specialise in large scale business change and transformation projects, whereby our skills and knowledge in business analysis, processes, people and systems help us to provide a solution and support end-to-end solution.
Subject matter expertise is core to our intellectual property and the reason clients use us. This means that we are interested in hearing from experienced candidates with at least 2 years’ experience in either consultancy or end-user organisations and in different industry sectors.
Our graduate training scheme gives exposure to a variety of solutions, sectors, clients and projects within an extremely fast-paced environment, enabling graduates to gain the skills to progress quickly.
We aim to give graduates valuable solution experience in different environments for diverse clients across a range of sectors. Our graduates are mentored and trained by the best professionals in the industry and are able to gain invaluable experience.
We are always interested in hearing from graduates with an interest in the following ares:
- Business Transformation & Consultancy
- Software development
- Project & Programme management
- IT Infrastructure
To apply for any of the above roles, submit your CV, or request more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.