GDPR Training Courses
- Our Services
- DataEstate® Toolset
- BMC Software Services
- IT Service Management
- Digital Asset Intelligence
- BMC Software Implementations
- BMC Software Transformation
- BMC Software Development
- BMC Software Support
- BMC Software Upgrades
- IT Relocations and Data Centre Consolidations
- Business Services
- Risk & Compliance
- Project & Programme Management
GDPR Training Courses
GDPR Training – Practical Application Not Impractical Information
AiM offers a range of GDPR training courses and awareness sessions for senior managers, new data protection officers and employees required to understand and comply with the new regulations. We focus on the practical application of GDPR in your business, tailoring the material to your needs.
AiM GDPR training courses:
Senior management training
A one day classroom training course covering all elements of GDPR with a particular focus on business risk, via interactive sessions, understanding your responsibilities regarding client and employee data and the actions to take to address the regulatory requirements. Attendees will leave the course with a good comprehension of the GDPR, know the right questions to ask of the business and the next steps to take as well as a plan for your business to assess and meet compliance;
Data Protection Officer training
A one-day classroom session giving an introduction to the regulation for new Data Protection Officers, to meet Article 37 of the GDPR which states that ‘The data protection officer shall be designated on the basis of professional qualities and, in particular, expert knowledge of data protection law and practices…’. Attendees will leave the course with a clear understanding of the regulation and a plan for your business to assess and meet compliance;
These training sessions are held in 3 different formats:
- An At-the-Desk one hour briefing session delivered via e-learning to your employees, providing an excellent overview of the key points of the new regulation, your employees’ obligations and their own rights under GDPR.
- An At-the-Desk GDPR awareness webinar, delivered by our CIPP(E) qualified GDPR consultants in individual or group sessions (1-100 users), which includes a Q&A session for your employees.
- A one-day instructor-led GDPR training session, either at your premises or one of our training venues, specifically tailored to your business and industry.
Bespoke training sessions
We can tailor GDPR training to the specific needs of your industry, business and employees, in classroom training or workshops either at your own offices or at one of our training venues, and in webinar formats.
Our tutors have hands on experience of GDPR assessments and are CIPP(E) accredited, giving you the security of knowing that you will understand how the GDPR relates to your business, rather than what it means in isolation, and act accordingly.
For more information about our GDPR training courses, click here.
To read more about our GDPR services click here.