- Our Services
- DataEstate® Toolset
- BMC Software Services
- IT Service Management
- Digital Asset Intelligence
- BMC Software Implementations
- BMC Software Transformation
- BMC Software Development
- BMC Software Support
- BMC Software Upgrades
- IT Relocations and Data Centre Consolidations
- Business Services
- Risk & Compliance
- Project & Programme Management
About the software
The RPX product includes functionality for Enterprise Risk Management, BIA, Planning, Incident Management, Automatic Notifications, Communications, Testing, What-if modeling, Integration, File Management, Vendor Management, Project Management, Supply Chain Management, GIS, Analysis/Reporting and inventory & relationship management. This functionality is included in the standard RPX product and not as separate modules; RPX is one complete integrated BCM tool. There are no separate modules to purchase.
RPX works equally well for organisations with a single plan or thousands, just a few employees or hundreds of thousands, with one location or locations around the world. It allows planners, cross-functional teams, business unit and operations managers, and recovery staff to collaborate, communicate and work in a single environment.
The software is designed to meet regulatory compliance, BCM standards and guidelines, trends in the industry, and applies over a decade of customer, prospect and partner feedback , as well as the 40 years of industry experience of our in-house certified business continuity planners.
Using this innovative planning solution ensures compliance, viability, currency, scalability, and reliability of your plans while improving communications throughout your enterprise. Experience interactive and integration features like no other.
- One Complete Solution. RPX is an end to end, comprehensive Business Continuity Management (BCM) solution and consists of all the main Business Continuity (BC) and Disaster Recovery (DR) components, including a robust automatic notification system. Having one solution allows centralized management of your business continuity and disaster recovery, such as, plan maintenance and incident management, bringing faster and more reliable results.
- Expert Guidance. The software is developed with input from certified business continuity planners, pertinent BCM regulations, best practices, trends in the industry and feedback from RecoveryPlanner’s clients and the marketplace. With RPX you will get RecoveryPlanner’s decades of experience in BCM that will keep your plans current and in-line with BCM requirements, best practices and trends.
- Proven Methodology. Plan according to your methodology or use RPX’s proven methodology for meeting regulatory requirements and audits. Craft your plans from our included, customisable templates or following your organisation’s methodology for planning.
- Regulatory Compliance. Years of experience and the RPX Compliance component allows us to assist you in keeping your plans up-to-date with BCM compliance regulations.
- Ease of Use. A single, intuitive interface that is easy to use and to learn promotes greater retention and faster implementation, and helps simplify the complexities of BCM. Navigation is easy and familiar, utilizing context menus, hyperlinks and breadcrumbs. Customization is permitted throughout the system, including fields and reports.
- Comprehensive Customer Support. Our world class Support Team is here to help with your planning needs. Be part of our monthly user group, receive free on-line training and provide input to our future product direction.
- Best Price / Performance. With RPX there is no need to purchase separate modules or locations because RPX is one complete mature BCP software package – everything is included in one comprehensive package.
- High ROI. The software’s high availability as one web-based solution and productivity gains bring a high return on investment with features and functionality for automation, integration, collaboration, communications, ease of use and quicker recovery. Recover quickly from disaster and mitigate losses with current, easily accessible plans. Ease the planning and maintenance processes, saving time and resources with RPX. Customers typically experience ROI’s in excess of 70%.
To learn more about RecoveryPlanner’s proven methodology or to discuss what these benefits can mean to you, please contact AiM at +44 (0) 8448 040 653 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch the video.