- Our Services
- DataEstate® Toolset
- BMC Software Services
- IT Service Management
- Digital Asset Intelligence
- BMC Software Implementations
- BMC Software Transformation
- BMC Software Development
- BMC Software Support
- BMC Software Upgrades
- IT Relocations and Data Centre Consolidations
- Business Services
- Risk & Compliance
- Project & Programme Management
Because business change normally concerns medium to long-term strategic outcomes, the traditional vehicle for delivering business change is a programme. A programme will have its own scope, objectives and business case, although delivery and embedding business change will normally take place through a project portfolio as often there will be a number of work-streams.
AiM is expert at delivering lasting business change to your organisation effectively and sympathetically through Programme Management. Because business change is complex and multi-skilled, our comprehensive service portfolio makes us an ideal single source solution partner. We use an integrated set of methods, tools and techniques to plan, execute and monitor strategic change by taking the following approaches:
- People: make sure that staff and other stakeholders impacted are managed in a positive, proactive way
- Processes: understand current processes, design new and efficient ways of working, implement and monitor new processes
- Systems: IT underpins most business processes, so the implementation of new or changed systems (often significant) is generally a requirement.
We follow a structured programme approach to business change geared to the scope, complexity and risk of the change.