BMC Smart IT
- Our Services
- DataEstate® Toolset
- BMC Software Services
- IT Service Management
- Digital Asset Intelligence
- BMC Software Implementations
- BMC Software Transformation
- BMC Software Development
- BMC Software Support
- BMC Software Upgrades
- IT Relocations and Data Centre Consolidations
- Business Services
- Risk & Compliance
- Project & Programme Management
BMC Smart IT
Enjoy an intelligent, mobile, and beautiful service desk experience
- Experience an elegant, friction-free app designed for specific ITSM roles
- Access all relevant information in a single window, for a 360-degree view of your customer, service history, and related incidents
- Mobile-first design gives field technicians anytime, anywhere access to complete ITSM functionality
- Crowd-sourcing connects experts and requesters to enable real-time knowledge sharing and collaboration
- Combines with MyIT to deliver an amazing user experience to both sides of the service desk
Smarter Service Desk with BMC Remedy with Smart IT
Remedy with Smart IT delivers a modern, intuitive experience with real-time service & support, enabling a more knowledgeable and collaborative workforce organised around IT roles, not modules.
- Beautiful experience: Easy access and streamlined service delivery for every IT persona are the basis for Remedy with Smart IT. Smart IT’s persona based experience empowers everyone regardless of position.
- Intelligent Interaction: Smart IT adds intelligence and insight to the service management process by populating customer profiles, historical data and dynamic resource suggestions from a single view.
- Mobile Access: With a mobile design meant to access knowledge while away from the desk, rather than functions designed for the desktop and crammed into the mobile environment, mobile concepts native to Smart IT are a must for on-the-go IT staff.
- Collaboration & Insight: Smart IT offers a social platform based on teamwork and real-time knowledge sharing. IT staff can create their own profiles, share articles, access online IT discussions, and use standard social tools to follow or “like” certain commentary or people on the team.