BMC Remedy ITSM Product Suite
- Our Services
- BMC Software Services
- IT Service Management
- Digital Asset Intelligence
- BMC Software Implementations
- BMC Software Transformation
- BMC Software Development
- BMC Software Support
- BMC Software Upgrades
- IT Relocations and Data Centre Consolidations
- Business Services
- Risk & Compliance
- Project & Programme Management
- BMC Software Services
BMC Remedy ITSM Product Suite
Remedy ITSM in both cloud and on premise platforms is at the forefront of product selection as it combines ITIL good practices with real life industry experience. Remedy remains the market-leading enterprise suite of highly flexible applications that take a uniquely integrated approach to automating IT service and support. BMC Service Desk, BMC Change and Release Management, BMC Asset Configuration Management and BMC Atrium Service Level Agreements work together seamlessly straight out-of-the-box. They comprise shared workflow, a consistent user interface and a common platform resulting in fast implementation, low total cost of ownership, improved customer satisfaction and unprecedented synergy between related ITIL processes such as incident, problem, change, configuration, service level and financial management. SAP Business Objects is the MI reporting engine in Remedy, offering unparalleled business intelligence.
Each application in the suite is a complete solution that can be implemented independently for quick return on investment, but can also function together to deliver business-IT alignment. In addition, along with other BMC Software solutions, each shares common infrastructure services, such as the BMC Atrium CMDB. By operating on this common model of the IT environment, service and support applications and infrastructure management are unified.
Built on the Action Request System platform, the BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite provides proven best practice processes to get organisations up and running quickly and the flexibility to configure and extend processes—without programming. This both improves business effectiveness and lowers total cost of ownership as customers can adapt the application to evolving needs. BMC Software also offers as part of the ITSM solution a simple SRM portal – MyIT – a new and innovative approach to customer and service desk interaction. A modern, simple, intuitive interface for instant productivity gains which provides knowledge without picking up the phone. MyIT represents a fusion of social collaboration, freedom of form-less IT, and ease of context-aware services. The application allows an end user to log service requests, subscribe to services, scan assets and raise tickets, and be informed via mobile application or a universal client.
Implementing Remedy would quickly see improvements in service, visibility and control of the operation for customers, and integration with third party monitoring tools on premise or in the cloud through standards, such as plug-ins, open APIs and web-services, meaning that Remedy quickly becomes the go-to hub for understanding and alerting the health of the IT infrastructure and services. Remedy also supports innovation and enablement, as it allows organisations to undertake tasks never before possible, and to provide insight through SAP Business Objects Analytics on trends and areas that need attention.
More productivity, not more people
With 14% of the IT service desk budget focused on tools and 86% of the budget focused on labour, what’s needed is more productivity, not more people.
- Simpler tools that empower users at different skill levels
- Self-service and automation to eliminate non-value-added work from the service desk
- Mobility to increase productivity for remote workers
- Social IT for effective engagement with end users and peer-to-peer collaboration
- Automated incident matching to ensure that similar issues are resolved efficiently by leveraging previous solutions.
IT Operations Management (ITOM) made easy
BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite includes standard integrations that transcend the lines between traditional IT service support and operational management. The resulting IT Operational Management (ITOM) solution is a perfect fit for mature-process enterprises looking to evolve their IT service management practice to a new level that includes network, database, application, availability, and performance monitoring, as well as configuration management and workload process automation. This integrated solution delivers value by facilitating full business service management through such use cases as:
- Intelligent incident ticketing based on monitored events
- Full software lifecycle management
- Complete configuration and drift management
- Fully-controlled cloud lifecycle management
A full suite of business-aware applications
Whether you start with one application or several, BMC Remedy is designed to be configurable and extensible to meet your specific needs — from IT service management to IT operations management value.
- Remedy Service Desk: Enable comprehensive, best-practice-based incident and problem management processes via intuitive, enterprise-scale technology. Optimised for today’s mobile enterprises, Remedy Service Desk can be managed “on the go” by supporting today’s mobile platforms.
- Remedy Change Management: Manage change and releases across the entire IT infrastructure — from data centres to desktops — according to ITIL best practices or organisational policies. Facilitate the skyrocketing amount of change approvals necessary with change templates and a configurable approval process. Detect and avoid change “collisions” with an intuitive, configurable change calendar.
- Service Request Management: Provide the service definitions and fulfilment that power the catalogue of services presented in MyIT’s self-service portal. Track and manage service levels, service costs, and demand/supply of said services.
- Remedy Asset Management: Manage the entire lifecycle of IT assets from procurement through retirement. Track the data ranging from logistics to financial budget impact to contractual support. Utilise software license management features in both your asset and operational processes to ensure that software usage, particularly in cloud-based environments, stays within contractual agreements.
- Remedy Knowledge Management: Provide service desk analysts with a knowledge base of easy-to-find solutions and give end users self-service access to help them resolve issues on their own.
- Atrium Service Level Management: Establish, track, and measure SLA performance and compliance in real-time to view trends, spot problem areas, and minimize disruptions for key business services.
- Remedy Virtual Agent: Effectively provide assisted support to end users via chat, supported on the back-end by a chat bot (virtual agent) or by live service desk agents.
- Remedy IT Service Management-Process Designer: Quickly build and deploy new requests and processes using graphical workflow tools that set configured, not customised, settings.
- MyIT: Deliver a consumer-style experience for business users to help themselves via self-service capabilities of social IT, app store functionality, appointment setting and anywhere access.
- Remedy with Smart IT: Provides an intuitive, amazing IT user experience that empowers IT staff to bring more efficient and personalised service to business users via knowledge, collaboration and comprehensive mobile functionality.